FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character : Kazuku Garlon

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:00 am

Kazuku walking into the home of the farmer not knowing what to expect.
As they neared some sort of living room the farmer insisted on us taking a seat.
Kazuku sits in the chair by the table with his hands rested on his legs.
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kazuku Garlon."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character : Zeik Thenys

Character sheet
Level: 4
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 am

Zeik politely refused the seat."I'd prefer to stand. Hopefully we won't be here long." He said. It was true that he didn't think they'd be there long, but he also realllllyyy didn't want to share a seat with the monk. It was quite possible they smelled since they were always away from modern society. 

With the paper in hand still, Zeik unrolled the quest and showed it to the farmer. "You're having some problem with your Chikador... I need to know what kind of problems. And has there been any change in your treating them or any external contact?" He asked. Zeik was pretty determined to get the job done fast so he could... eat. If it took too long, he might take a Chikador for himself as food.
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
Level: 1
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Tim stepped into the house. The worn wood creaking under the stress of being stepped on. Years of walking on these hard wood floors had seem to have put small indentions to where the farmer might've walked. Truly the form of being stuck in a rut. Tim followed the others through the hallway to a room with a crackling fire. Tim had to take a moment to look at the walls and area of the house. He had lived a simple life with very little furniture. Maybe a table for eating and a mat for sleeping some other things. Even though the farmers house hold was modest Tim still admired all the little things that the farmer had probably made by hand himself, who knows.

Tim stopped and looked at the other two individuals and the older gentleman. He saw that Kazuku had already greeted the man, politely taking a seat and waiting for Zeik to probably hand over the paper. Zeik had taken a standing pose handing over the paper and remained standing. Curious. Did the Ragonar not sit often? Zeik seemed to be one that was a lot about business and not one to chit chat.

Tim sat down near the table, on the floor, cross legged. I'm sure the farmer would not mind, but chairs is something he might have to get used to in Lorian, for today though he was tired and wanted to do something more familiar and comfortable to himself. Tim proceeded to keep his peace while the Ragonar and Half Elfling did their business. To Tim's slight dismay he might get wound up working with them, not that he wouldn't mind seeing how these people deal with problems, but more because of the long journey. Still if he was going to request a night with the farmer maybe he should try and earn the farmers trust and be on good terms before requesting anything of him. After all he is just expecting some hunters to come and do a job and probably leave right after.

So Tim sat quietly glancing at the fire. Looking into the flames licking the logs, hearing the crackling, as a log tumbled and sparks flew up to disappear in a second was always a beautiful sight. To Tim and his clan looking into a fire was always thought to be good for the soul. It was rather calming. Tim taking a breath listened for the others to continue.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Kazuku picked up onto Zeiks vibes and not to his dismay he figured he was getting hungry.
"Um before that, would it be too much to ask for food?"
Kazuku motioned his head toward zeik and did a subtle nod.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Character : [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Asdaq
Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/25[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP50
STRSTR4
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH3
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm

"It happened overnight almost two weeks ago, I don't know what," he explained, "The day before they were just fine. Something ripped a hole in my wall- it's solid metal, too! Whatever it was it spooked my livestock- a few Chikador disappeared, probably gone through the gap or maybe eaten whole. Same with the Roughalo I had out there. When I realized what had happened the few Chikador I had left started growing violent. They're normally gentle creatures but whatever got on my land did something to 'em," the farmer rolled up his sleeve to expose some nasty wounds his Chikador had left him.

He turned to Kazuku, "Why yes, of course. Though I'm afraid I sent my wife and kids to stay in the capitol with some family while we get this sorted, and I'm not much of a cook so I don't have much to offer. All I got here is some of fruits, nuts, and jerky if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net/t30-quake-hunter-of-the-s
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Zeik declined the offering for food. He was a carnivore, not a goddamn nut-muncher or a fruit. The jerky didn't sound bad, but he wanted real food. "We should probably help the man first before cleaning his pantry." He said to Kazuku.

"Have there been any reports from anyone else around here... if there is anyone else around here?" He asked the farmer.
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

Tim remained silent. Listening to the questions being past back and forth. Most of the questions that he would ask himself have already been answered in some way. Hearing Zeik mention about doing the job before taking a reward of some kind showed that he had some civility. Kazuku who knows. I would think he would want to get the job done as fast as Zeik, but he might have a different thought process on this.

Tim continued to sit silent and listen to the exchange.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:17 am

That's a good Idea.
Kazuku motions his head toward the farmer.
He listens to his answer to zeiks question.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
XP:
[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/25[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP50
STRSTR4
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH3
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:19 am

"I'm the only one in the area. Not many folks are daring enough to come out this far from the capitol. My father was a local Hunter and I knew what I was getting into when I built my farm here. I invested heavily in the walls to keep out all the known monsters in these parts, and it's done the trick for years. But this..." the farmer grew solemn, "This is something new. There's not a beast in this part of Lorian that can tear through steel."

He sighed, "Either way you're here to deal with the Chikador. I'd prefer if there were some way for them to be saved, but I understand if you have to put them down. It'll set us back a bit... but we'll manage. We always do."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 am

"hmmm...." The large merc thought to himself. Personally, he wanted to go after the larger, stronger creature, but he was unsure about the other two. He knew Kazuku was strong, but very inexperienced. The monk, on the other hand, was a complete mystery. For all he knew, the monk could be a pacifist.

"I suppose we'll take a look at the Chikador. Sound good to you two?" He asked Kazuku and Tim.
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:37 am

Tim snapped to as he had gone back to staring at the fire when he heard Zeik mention Kazuku and himself. Tim figured that he will help Zeik and Kazuku with their job if they need it.

Tim Standing up "I'm in to have a look at this animal."

Turning to look at Kazuku for his response. Tim was slightly anxious to get this on the way as he did want to see if he could rest up here. Getting the job done quickly would definitely put him on good terms with these 2 and maybe the farmer's.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:59 am

Kazuku shrugs.
"It's whatever,I've learned to just listen to Zeik."
"He's usually right."
Kazuku Stands up and stretches his arms.
"Well lets get this done, preferably fast."
Kazuku gives them a look of slight excitement.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP50
STRSTR4
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH3
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 am

The farmer reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, "This'll unlock the barn out back," he said, making a motion to the door at the far end of the room.

He held out the key for one of the three to take, "I'd rather wait here... I've grown attached to 'em. I locked up 5 of them in there, but it's possible they've attacked each other as well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 am

Zeik took the keys from the farmer. 'Damn...' He thought to himself. He actually felt sorry for the farmer. His wife and kids were in the capitol and he seemed kind of close to his animals. Suppose most farmers are, it's their source of income. Healthy animals mean a healthy wallet. To top it all off, the life of a farmer wasn't exactly and easy one either.

"If possible, we'll try to calm them down..." He said as he turned and headed toward the barn. Zeik motioned for the 2 to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Tim was continuously surprised by the statements that these individuals would say. Seems Zeik did have a slight heart and did care about the people in the area. Even if it is a slight one. Zeik seemed like a person who could respect another persons hard work no matter what the job was. A humbling quality. Kazuku seemed to be looking at Zeik as a slight mentor. Interesting for an elf like person, but who was Tim to judge these two who had known very little about.

Tim stood up and proceeded to follow Zeik out the door. He excited to see these creatures and what they looked like. Maybe he had seen them before but maybe the Lorian's in the plains called them Chikador's while Tim's clan called them something else. Only time will tell. What be in the barn was a mystery to Tim and not the other two it seemed. Tim showed no fear though he had met many dangers without knowing what they were, and he intended to keep his cool. Plus he needed to be more level headed due to his tiredness other wise he would be spry and possibly too ambitious.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:16 pm

As they move outside, and toward where the animals reside Kazuku gets a chill down his spine which tells him to be extra careful.
"Oi..Right now..Seems as though we are the prey"
Kazuku grasp his katana tight and continues walking.
"I don't know if we can end this peacefully"
He says with much regret in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 am

"Keep your sword sheathed, Garlon." Zeik said. He was serious and was confident they could take down and subdue the chikadors without having to kill them. The problem was whether or not he could actually cure them of whatever affliction was causing them to be so hostile. As they approached the barn door, Zeik glanced over to the giant hole in the metal fence around the compost. Whatever was able to do that intrigued Zeik to no end. Whatever tore a hole through straight metal had to put up a good fight, but this hunt came first.

The large Ragonar turned his head toward Tim as they walked. "Monk, I need to know your combat abilities before we open this barn. Are you skilled in hand to hand? Or are you one of the peaceful pacifist monks?"

Last edited by Phantom The Unbreakable on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Tim, following Zeik, pondering what they could do for this farmer, and the best way to save his animals. Zeik seemed concerned with this fact of trying to save this creature, but he figured if Zeik is willing to try and save this Chikador we might as well try. Zeik mentioned Kazuku vigorous pose. Kazuku was very ambitious to get to work it seemed with his weapon. I guess that would be the human in him. He had known elves to be very sound in mind, but so were monks and he was known to get carried away.

"Monk, I need to know your combat abilities before we open this barn. Are you skilled in hand to hand? Or are you one of the peaceful pacifist monks?" Zeik questioned.

An understandable question thought Tim. Monks tend to sound like a peaceful group, and he was sure that there was more than just his clan, but few and far in-between you never knew. Tim definitely didn't look the part as a warrior, but he would put his life down for another individual that he respected.

"In my clan we were trained to use Martial arts to help defend the clan. I am no good with a weapon, but I have learned to fight opponents that use them. So I will be able to assist you both in anyway I can." Tim answered. He was not going to sit aside no matter how fatigued he was from his journey. If there were people that required assistance his upbringing told him to help no matter how big or small the task. "I will follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Kazuku sheathes his blade, but does not let go of his hilt.
"Mhm"
He hears the question and not to anyone's surprise kazuku was curious aswell.
"In my clan we were trained to use Martial arts to help defend the clan. I am no good with a weapon, but I have learned to fight opponents that use them. So I will be able to assist you both in anyway I can." Tim said.
"Well that's good to know, now we won't have to worry about you if things get nasty"
Kazuku sees the gap through the metal.
"The hell could do this.."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

As the trio approached the barn door, Zeik ran several scenarios through his head. Picking the best one, he decided what they were going to do.

"Alright, listen up you two. Our objective is simple, nullify the chikador and figure out why its become so hostile." Zeik tossed the keys over to the Tim for the barn doors. "You're going to open the door. As soon as one passes through, shut the door as fast as possible. If we can deal with one at a time, we can easily subdue it and try to figure out it's affliction."

The large merc turned to Kazuku. "I need you to stand to the side over there." He pointed to a spot to the side of the barn door. "When I give the call, charge out and blindside chikador. Try to knock it to the ground. After that, I will pin its body myself. You try and pin its leg's together."

The merc then walked to the front of the barn door and took his shield off. He placed it right in front of his body. "If the chikadors truly are hostile, it will attack the first thing it sees. It should charge straight for me. I will block its attack with my shield as a distraction for you, Kazuku."
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Tim flinched catching the keys. He didn't expect Zeik to throw them at him, but Zeik was in the moment. Looking at the key it seemed worn with it's years of use similar to the farm house. The man takes good care of his stuff for it too last this long.

Tim approached the large doors. Inserting the key into the lock he turned it. Didn't hear a click or anything to give him feed back that the door has opened. Confused Tim turned the key harder and he heard a slight click. Removing the key he put his hand on the door and with a big breath he pulled the door with all his might and speed. The door squeaked and whined being open. Tim continued to pull and move out of the way of what hostile creature might come out and pounce.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Even though there was no immediate danger, there was a tension in the air.
The anticipation was unbearable, you could feel the vibration if someone dropped a penny.
As the worn door opens kazuku watches closely and prepares to pounce on whatever runs out.
"....."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Zeik crouched low so that his eyes were just barely above the top of his shield and the large piece of metal and tech energy covered most of his body. He prepared himself. Personally, he had never fought a Chikador, but he had seen them. He just hoped that they could figure out what really was causing their hostility.

Zeik shook the thought out of his head. He had to focus on the objective in front of him. He waited for the first beast to appear.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP50
STRSTR4
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH3
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Chikador:

As the door slowly creaked open, there was a brief moment of silence. It was quiet, and nothing from inside the barn was stirred. But then the stillness was shattered, and a sudden, deafening shriek filled the air. The sound would surely catch the trio off guard and disorient them.

Ravenous Chikador used Death Squawk
Target: All

Whatever made the blood-curdling noise sounded to be both enraged and strangely in pain. From out the doorway jumped out a Fledgling Chikador, roughly the size of an average dog. The beasts lunged out at the closest target, in this case, Zeik with its talons outstretched and aimed to lash at his chest.

Hostile Fledgling used Strike! Attempting 3 DAM...
Target: Zeik

From behind the Fledgling and through the doors of the barn stepped out a much larger Chikador, with bloodshot, raging eyes. Its beak and feathers were stained with the blood of its last victim- another Chikador which had been in the barn with it. This must have been the one that made the awful sound before. It simply stood tall, roughly 5 feet from the ground to the top of its head, and observed its prey.

Current Monster Info:

Last edited by Onis on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phnyx

Phnyx

Character :
Tim The Monk

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:59 am

Tim let go of the door handle just at the moment of the blood curdling scream. The sound shot out from the barn almost like pulsating waves as it hit Tim. The merciless sound brought Tim to his knees. He had experienced animals being in a rage and screeching, but not to this degree this either was a very unique animal, or it had been messed with in some way.

Tim raised his hands to his head in an attempt to block out the screeching. The attempt barely blocked any of the sound. Tim's vision became wavy for the duration of the sound. He closed his eyes in an attempt to focus. Tim did not see the Fledgling leave the barn attempting for a strike at Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!   [HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[HUNT] [ALL LEVELS] [FULL] Roughalo Chikador!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next