FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Private][PvE]Sophisticated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Left_bar_bleue11/25[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty_bar_bleue  (11/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty
PostSubject: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:19 am

Izlude was busy as always. It was early in the day and the sun had only been up a few hours. People scurried to and fro between shops, crowding the streets even though it was so early. This part of the city was closer to the walls, so it was a poorer district than the rest. Guards were posted on every few sections of the walls, dealing with any straggling monsters that would make it thus far. They were armed in a black, gold, and blue tech armor. Most were using standard sword and shield gear while the others were dressed in lighter gear, but equipped with bows.

Crow was heading toward the larger and most used gates to the outside world. He was given a job by ExoType Tech, the company he worked for. He wasn't given nearly any briefing, just a meeting spot where he would meet his partner on the mission. After that, they were to head to the location for the client or dropoff point. Crow was never really given full details, just instructions on where to go and what to do. He preferred it that way, though, less thinking and more doing.

As he approached the gate, the AI scouter on his right out lit up.

"Hey Asshole, teh meetin spot is 5 m ahead. It's the street b4 the g8." It said, or rather inputted into Crow.

'Goddamn this AI... really should have picked up a new personality for it.' Crow thought to himself as he reached the meeting spot. He folded his arms and waited for his partner to arrive.

Last edited by Phantom The Akuma on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
Level: 1
XP:
[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Left_bar_bleue0/20[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:51 am

As the sun rose once again, showing the sign of a new day, Dario picked his belonging and departed from the local inn of Izlude. His objective was clear, even if the briefing information was close to none except the goal and that he was to be partnered up with someone. He greeted all the local shopkeepers while heading to the main gate, the rendezvous point where he would meet his comrade.

As he arrived, he saw a very tall man with a pale skin and black hair with his arms crossed, as if he was waiting for someone. He then assumed that he was his partner for the mission, then decided to approach the man carefully to not startle him or anything.

"Hey... erm... Dude. Are you waiting for someone? Like, a mission partner or something like that?" He asked with a rather confused face, hoping that he wasn't annoying the man for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Left_bar_bleue11/25[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty_bar_bleue  (11/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:05 pm

As soon as the man approached, the AI in Crow's eye went to work.

Scanning....
Scanning....
Scanning....

"Ye, this is prolly ur partner." It inputted into Crow's mind. "Spear user, not very large, probably a skill type. Abilities unknown. Fighting experience unknown."

'For fuck's sake this thing is useless. I could see the spear myself...' Crow thought to himself. Just for sure, he glanced Dario up and down once more.

"Yes, I'm waiting for someone. I assume that someone is you." He said. As he uncrossed his arms, he motioned Dario to start walking with him as he headed toward the gate.

"Call me Crow. ExoType sent you. What's your experience as a hunter? How good are you with that spear and how do you look going about fights?" Crow threw a barrage of questions at Dario, trying to get a gist of his partner for this mission.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Left_bar_bleue0/20[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:30 pm

In a strange turn of events, the man started to make numerous questions to Dario.
"H-hey hey, take it easy mate! Well... I'm Dario Crosswind, you can call me Dario. I just started the hunter's life but i'm pretty confident on my spear skills... at least on a level where i can protect myself. And i'll fight if it's necessary... like now, on this mission. Is that... all?"

Even though Dario promptly answered his questions without stuttering, he couldn't help but to find all of them boring and a waste of time.

Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Crow approached the guard working the gate and pulled out his hunter's pass. It wasn't all that necessary too show him verification, but he didn't want lip from the guards. The guard gave a quick nod to the operator of the gate. It opened and the energy barrier was dropped as Crow made his way outside.

Crow answered Dario's question with another question. "So... you've never actually hunted a monster before?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:04 pm

As Crow went to get past the gates, Dario did the same with another guard while still paying attention to Crow when he answered with another question. Dario sighed and then answered with a rather low voice tone "No... i never hunted one before. Just scared some of them away."

However, without a second to let Crow say anything he smiled and completed his sentence as he walked outside along with him. "But I guess there's a first time for everything huh? I bet i'm going to be fine. Worst thing that can happen is... well, dying. But i'm not worried about that. So let's just do our best."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Crow continued walking the road that was the primary route used to transport things between empires and cities. Several cars of all types come along, but none out of the ordinary. Their destination was a small town just outside of Izlude. There, they would rendezvous with a drop to get their instructions for the hunt. 

While they walked, Crow pondered Dario's thought process. He wasn't worried about dying? What a weird ass.

'FRESHMEAT!' The AI inputted into Crow.

"Hmm, well you're gonna be in for some fun today then. Remember to watch your back. Some of the creatures hunt in packs." He told him.

Last edited by Phantom The Akuma on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

As they walked forward, Crow threw some advice for the novice Hunter that Dario was. Even though he studied a bit back on his home, real experience is something that never should be underestimated. "Alrighty, i'll watch myself." Dario replied while looking around in a attempt to find anything interesting. The regular stuff of everyday life was boring to him, so he would always look for things like that.

While they walk, Dario can't help but be curious about the man walking by his side and starts to talk once again "So, you've been a hunter for how long? You sound like you know your stuff."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 pm

The edge of the town was now in eyeshot. It wasn't all that far from Izlude and it was the closet civilization that wasn't within the walls. It was also a hotspot for hunters since it was so close to the wilds. Since it was out in the wilds, however, it was much rougher looking than inside Izlude. While Izlude hosted companies, large universities, and even political buildings, this small village barely had buildings over 3 or 4 stories. The most popular shops were those geared toward hunters, restaurants, gear and weapon shops, and of course, bars and taverns.

"An actual hunter?" Crow began. "Around 8 or so years now. I first started combat training 13 years ago, however. A good hired hand needs experience under his belt. It also lets you gain infamy among corporations. Perhaps if you do well, Exotype will look to hire you again. Succeed enough and they might try to get you to join them exclusively." He said.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:46 pm

"Damn that's a lot of time..." Dario was legitimately impressed by that. And he didn't doubt Crow at all, his aura was enough to speak for himself. "That would be cool.. but i'll pass. I wanna join the Dragoons, man... The spear-wielding knights." As Dario reminds himself of his ultimate goal, he starts to daydream about the Dragoons but quickly comes back from his trip to Dreamland. He had a mission, you can't become a Dragoon slacking off.

"So where we have to go anyway? the town is small but there's still too much people... I hope they come quickly" he asked as his arms went towards the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:53 pm

"We work undercover. We seem like normal hunters, but we're working for corporation. If we get caught hunting while under a corporation, they can get in trouble with those crazy monster rights activists." Crow said. "We're almost there. Keep your head down and act natural. I'll lead us to the drop off point."

Crow and Dario entered the town. It was louder and rougher than even the outskirts of Izlude. They passed by dozens of merchants trying to grab their attention to buy their wares.

'Hey Asshole, It's the restaurant up on the left. Go in and act like a normal customer. The owner should recognize you and bring you the dropoff' The AI inputted in his head.

"Let's grab a bite." Crow said casually to Dario. He entered the restaurant and took a seat in the corner of the restaurant; at a 4 seater table.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:44 pm

As Dario looked around, Crow suddenly suggested that they should go grab some grub before leaving. He wasn't THAT hungry but, would probably be a good place to gather some information

Dario sat and put his feet up on one of the extra chairs, relaxing and waiting for a waiter come up to the table with the menu.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Crow sat quietly until the waiter showed up. It was an older man, perhaps in his 70s or 80. He was cheery with a toothy grin that would always close his eyes when he smiled. The man had that crazy, but always happy grandpa feel. "Welcome! What can I get you two gentlemen today?" He asked the two.

Before Crow answered, he placed his arm on the tablet and lifted his sleeve subtlety. It showed the exo-type logo on his gauntlet. The man didn't respond; he had been doing this too long to show any sort of reaction to a client.

"I'll have the chikador plate combo." He said, ordering roast chikador piece, veggies and rice combo. "And a water."

Last edited by Phantom The Akuma on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:20 pm

As he relaxed, Dario waited for Crow to order his meal and proceeded to order his own. "Gimme a fish burger and some fries. And a root beer."

As the waiter went away to get the orders, Dario turned towards Crow and asked "Think we can find the contact here? I mean, it's lunch time..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Crow didn't respond, but nonchalantly changed the subject, hinting that they weren't supposed to talking about it here. "So... tell me about the dragoons." Crow asked, pointing to Dario's earlier mention of the group.

The waiter brought the twos order to the table on trays. Under Reiji's tray was an envelope. It was well hidden and you'd have to be looking for it to notice it. He stuck it in his shirt and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Dario noticed the sudden change of the topic "(Oh crap maybe we aren't supposed to talk about it here...)"

He sighs briefly as he notices Crow new question, which hi swiftly and proudly answers:
"Well, they're a group of hunter who're specialized in hunting dragons and use their arts and resources as a way of life and combat. They're usually very skillful with blades and really really REALLY acrobatic" Dario starts to ramble without pause, as though he's not even sure what the dragoon are exactly."

After that, Dario starts eating his fries as he waits for Crow to say anything else, noticing that he put a envelope on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:19 pm

"hm..." Crow said out-loud. "I guess I've just not heard of them... are they a secret organization?" He asked as he started on his chikador plate. As he took a bite, he savored the flavor. This humble little shop had some of the best food on this side of the lorian empire.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 pm

As Dario finished his fries, he started speaking once again "Nah they're not secret, i guess they're just humble. But i do know that they're out there." As he finished speaking, he took a sip of the root beer, feeling refreshed
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Crow finished off his plate and wiped his mouth. "We should head out." He said. He crumpled up the napkin and put it on the dirty plate as he got him. As they were about to walk out of the store, he waved to the owner to let them know they were going. The two didn't have to pay, Exotype pays the tab for their meal.
Back to top Go down
Thal

Thal

Character :
Dario Crosswind

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR2
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH0
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 pm

As he saw that Crow was done with his meal, Dario rushed to finish his and then packed his stuff "Alright, let's go." Dario let Crow handle their communication with the owner as they left the joint.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
Phantom The Akuma

Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5+1
TGHTGH1
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:40 pm

The two walked for awhile until they reached the far end of town. When Crow thought it was safe to open the letter, he reached inside and broke the seal. People usually used Datapads for this, but they were trackable and could be found and read by the wrong people. Inside the letter showed....
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Character : [Private][PvE]Sophisticated Asdaq
Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Left_bar_bleue14/25[Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP50
STRSTR4
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH3
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Directions to a dead-drop a few miles outside of the city, along with a photo of the exact location. They would be looking for a hollowed out tree in the middle of a clearing.

"Gear & Datacard will be found inside. As usual, you'll need your Exotype ID to access the data. Make sure you aren't followed."

A second layer of security before they've even begun the mission. Exotype was being extra careful on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net/t30-quake-hunter-of-the-s
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private][PvE]Sophisticated   [Private][PvE]Sophisticated Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private][PvE]Sophisticated
Page 1 of 1