FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanbi
Admin

Character : Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Magic
Chrome Nova

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue21/25Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Chrome had made it back near Izlude just recently and went off on her own for a bit, trying to practice magic and learn from monsters nearby. The monsters were sparse in this area, but that didn't stop her from gazing at them from the nearby landscapes, like trees or just over the peek of the hill. She wanted to stay hidden, be able to study these monsters for future knowledge. For right now, she lay on the hilltop with her hands holding her face up, elbows supporting via ground. There was just one monster in view, but it was one of her favorites to watch, a jelly blob of purple goo. It plopped about, strangely enough not leaving any goo behind, like it would look like. This was because any goo that fell off the monster evaporated, leaving its trail unknown.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
Level: 1
XP:
Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/20Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Brie was hiking on this particular day, a slight breeze gently swayed her hair back. She looked up, seeing a glint of light bounce off an object. Brie continued up the hill, and saw the light came from a person'a lightly colored hair. Cautiously Brie approached, noticing the person's head turn as a small monster hopped around.Brie got close enough to be heard and spoke, "You like to watch monsters? What's so interesting about them?"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue21/25Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:56 pm

"There's just more to them than the fact people hold onto about them being mindless killing machines. Sure, there are bloodthirsty monsters, but then you always have the lovable goo monsters that want nothing more than to bounce and live." Chrome replied to the person, not even looking back. Her response wasn't as surprised as a normal person's would be, but that's because of her slightly Elven ears, she could hear the person approach. And by the voice, Chrome knew it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/20Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Brie smirked at the woman's reply. "I like the way you look at it, It's very peaceful." Brie stepped closer to the woman's side, "Do you mind if I sit with you? I haven't seen much in the way of monsters, and I'd love to hear what you've learned of them." Brie was genuinely interested, she loved to soak in information like a sponge, anything she could learn, perhaps it was an innate curiosity, or perhaps it stemmed from her general lack of knowledge about herself and the wilderness that surrounded the city. Regardless of what it was, Brie wanted to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 pm

"I don't mind," she responded, taking a glance over at the girl. She was more shocked by the appearance, than the intrusion, but she didn't show the shock. It was a mild one after all. "Wow, you're really pretty. Almost as much as that Squisher down there." Chrome was definitely the weird one when it came to monsters.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Brie wasn't sure how to react--but she assumed it was a compliment and smiled at the woman, "Thank you," she said politely. Brie sat down next to her and for a second glanced at her hair. It was a very, very light white color, but it shined like silver in the sunlight. "I really love your hair," she said casually, "By the way, my name is Brie Begonia, it's a pleasure to meet you." Brie held out her hand to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:10 pm

"Thanks, everyone seems to love my hair. It does quite define me though. My name is Chrome Nova, nice to meet you as well." She adjusted her body to sit on her butt so she could shake hands with Brie. "What makes you interested in monsters?" Chrome was curious since not many people would actually sit down and watch monsters, especially these ones.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Brie kept glancing at Chrome's hair, there was something familiar about it--some almost...comforting. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, as her bangs fell in her eyes. Brie blew them away with a breath of air then replied to Chrome's question.

"Nothing in particular makes me interested in them...I just have a very odd interest in everything. I like to learn what I can about everything. Besides, there's never just one way to view something...I believe there's an infinite spectrum of perspectives...those perspective intrigue me as well." Brie glanced to the sky after taking a breath--she was talking too much as per usual. She glanced back to Chrome, "What makes you interested in monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Chrome went back to looking at the monsters bounce around after Brie shook her head. She kept listening though.

"I read a book about monsters, well a few actually. But the main reason is this connection I feel with them. I can't explain it, but they make me feel like a better magician."

One of the Squishers jammed itself into a tree, exploding all around the trunk. It lived a good life, but it was its time to go.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Brie gasped ever so slightly as she watched the Squisher drive itself into the tree, leaving it's remnants nearby it. "Do they do that often? Jump into the trees, I mean. It doesn't make much sense to me why they would do that to themselves."

Brie wondered about Chrome's abilities as a mage--as she was an elemental, perhaps there was something she could learn from her. But not now Brie...you're asking so many questions already. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 pm

Chrome chuckled. It was quite the funny sight to behold, one of her favorite qualities to this monster. The question afterwards didn't help her contain her laugh either. "It's...umm, kind of like their way of breeding. They're asexual, being a jelly ball and all. See, look." Chrome pointed at the remains of the jelly. They started bubbling, growing into three new Squishers. "I'm not sure why they only do it on trees though." That still puzzled her. Why not any other surface? Perhaps the bark was a breeding ingredient, or quite simply Squishers liked trees.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Brie was puzzled at Chrome's laughing--she was just talking about the creatures being lovable yet laughed at it's death. It all made sense when Chrome mentioned about it being their way of reproducing. Brie watched as the three new Squishers began to hop around as their predecessor had done moments ago. Brie saw another creature out in the open, nearby some bushes. It's wings were moving quickly, and it was fairly small, but it was quickly moving around the bush, perhaps marking it's territory or grazing for food. She pointed to it, "What about that one Chrome? Do you know anything of it? Just over near that bush."
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:49 pm

"Hmm. That should be a Soulliere if I'm not mistaken. I've seen them around here before. They only attack if you get in their way of feeding on plants, which they do all the time. They can be quite the pain in the ass if you do bother them though. For such a low level monster, it moves really fast." Chrome was almost like a database when it came to monsters. She didn't even really need any of this information. It's only useful some times during a Hunt.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 pm

"You're like an encyclopedia, Chrome! It does move fast, though. Have you ever fought a monster before? Brie was trying to lead the conversation into one of Chrome's magic abilities, hopefully she would have fought a monster using them, then Brie could ask to see Chrome's powers, perhaps learn something as well.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 am

It made Chrome feel good when she could help others when sharing her intelligence. It gave her quite the fuzzy feeling inside, making her adjust her body so she was in her original position, laying on the grass with her elbows propped to help her hands cradle her face.

"Yea, a few times. The most notable one was a creature I know so little about. A friend and I had to fend it off, which lead to its death. It was quite smart and relentless, though stupid enough to give its life when it had food." She was more infuriated by the monster's death and lack of information she had on it than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:17 am

Brie brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, still gazing at the wildlife. It seemed so pleasantly peaceful--quite unlike what most people speak of when monsters are the topic. She took in a deep breath of the fresh air and breathed out, "Ahhhh". Brie looked to the horizon.

"You both must have been very tough then, was there a certain way you had to kill it? Or is it really as straight forward as I was taught--just Attack with all you've got?" Brie had never fought a monster before...at least not that she remembered. But she only had knowledge of the last few years of her life--all of which were spent within the city limits. She took another deep breath of the mountain air and awaited Chrime's reply.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:31 pm

"Well it was a very determined monster. I couldn't even tell when it was close to death. Then I went to help my friend out. He decided to kill it though.

What about you? Have you fought any monsters?"
By the sounds of her reply, it didn't seem as if she did, but Chrome asked anyway. She might've been wrong about it.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Brie felt a little embarassed--she couldn't remember if she even had fought a monster before or not. She looked down at her knees, still wrapped in her arms and spoke very softly, "N-no I haven't...at least...not that I remember." Brie looked back up to the horizon, unsure of whether she should explain or leave things as they were. What even is there to explain though? I can't really explain it at all--I don't remember anything...that's all there is to it, right? Brie wondered what Chrome would think of her reply.

Last edited by Rav on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:53 pm

"You can't remember? Do you have amnesia?" Chrome wondered. She felt bad for the girl, since that was one of Chrome's worst fears, though she wasn't sure if she would fear it if it did actually happen to her. She just hoped in the back of her mind it never did. Is amnesia contagious? Chrome quickly realized there couldn't be a way for it. Even so she had to help! "I'll help you however I can. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Brie's face turned a light red color when she was asked of amnesia. She turned her head down again and muttered, "Yes, I. I suppose that is what it is. The only recollections I have are of the last three years--all of which I spent in the city, trying to figure out who I am and what happened--" Why are you telling her all this? You don't even know her... Brie looked up again, seeing Chrome's hair out the corner of her eye, and felt comforted once again. "And. I can't explain why, but there's something about your hair. It's oddly...comforting, somehow."

Brie blushed a deeper red as Chrome offered to help her any way she could. She smiled and spoke again, "Thank you, Chrome, that's very generous of you. I just want to learn of myself--that's why I decided to become a hunter. I thought, maybe if I travel I could learn about myself and possibly my past."

Brie turned to Chrome, smiling at her again.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Chrome adjusted her sitting back to her bottom, as she wasn't paying much mind to the monsters at this moment. She had a new agenda. "Oddly comforting huh? The only thing I can think of is something had white that you were close to, perhaps even white hair. White hair is a rare quality, so if that's something we can use, all the better." Chrome took a wild guess. She figured it had to be something connecting to her emotional part of her brain, since it was so uncommon for someone to just find comfort in her normal hair.

"Though if you're to be a Hunter, you'll need to Hunt. There should be a monster nearby here with killing intent but low level." Chrome tried accessing her mind database of monsters in the immediately area. Being close to Izlude, there weren't many aggressive monsters, but if they traveled South a small distance, they could find something.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Brie nodded as Chrome offered her opinions on what she may be relating to her hair. She spoke, "Perhaps it is that--but it still rings no bells to me. I'm completely blank, aside from the last few years." Yeah Brie, you already said that.. she thought to herself.

Brie was surprised to how quickly Chrome suggested hunting monsters, after just speaking of them in a particularly higher manner. Nontheless, Brie knew she had a point--there was no sense in going out to simply die. She nodded in agreement.

"I suppose you have a point, Chrome. But I fear for your well being--" What if I end up being too weak and get us both killed... Brie thought, No...that's the old Brie. I can do this!

"Never mind that Chrime. Which monster would you suggest for a first hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Chrome noticed she was acting quite weird. This amnesia thing must be stressful for her, she thought. "First, what kind of fighter are you? I wouldn't want to mismatch you on accident. I'd rather you give this a shot on your own, to get the feel." Chrome continued thinking of any monsters she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Rav

Rav

Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP25
STRSTR0
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH1
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Brie looked up to the sky, what kind of fighter am I...amateur...haha....no. I've got my fire...and I'm fairly quick with melee...although not powerful...wait im not speaking--Oh Brie...

Brie had a nasty habit of overthinking and analyzing, as well as being hard on herself. She felt a need to prove herself to everyone--including herself as well. She turned to face Chrome, her face slightly flushed from embarrassment,

"I'm fairly quick--and I can manipulate my Qi into fire easily---I'm an Elemental--" Why did I tell her that--it makes no difference... "And, although I'm quick about it--I'm not the strongest person physically. So I could deal up close--although--I'd have to strike quickly and then retreat again. I'm talking too much aren't i?" Brie you're going to make her leave...you need to relax...I know...I know...breathe...

Brie wasn't usually so choppy with her words--she was very well spoken and intelligent typically--until her self doubt arises, paralyzing her with thoughts.

Brie lost herself again, looking at Chrome, That hair....what is it about that hair...?
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Chrome Nova

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR0
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH1
WILWIL4

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:04 am

Chrome sat and listened to the broken up speech. She felt like she was making Brie nervous, but she was more focused on thinking to interrupt her and speak. "Fire and speed, huh?" She immediately thought North. There was bound to be something strong up there, but she could handle it if it turned out that way. "I know where we can go." Chrome stood up, and started heading North. It was somewhat toward the field the Squishers bounced in, but slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]   Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jelly Monster Ahoy! [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next