FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character : Zeik Thenys

Character sheet
Level: 4
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:46 pm

The merc just stares at Kazuku. "A...are you real?" He said in a surprised voice. Surely he can't be real.

Zeik just stands back and shakes his head. "They aren't even gonna have to pay me to kill him.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character : Conrelia

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 pm

"Oh give me a break, that method is so ineffective!" she accosts Kazuku.
Conrellia cracks her fingers once more.
"Step aside, and I'll show you how a REAL fisher handles this."

She pushes Kazuku aside, walks deeper into the water.
She stops, and then sits in the water. Feeling unthreatened from a lack of jerky movement coming from her, swims very close to her comfortably. Then, in a flash, she grabs the fish from the water and into her hand, squirming and flailing about in shock.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character : Kazuku Garlon

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Kazuku wasn't paying attention just playing with a rock then he looks at her. "Oh sorry, What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 pm

"Hoo! Nice." Zeik said in approval. Even more happy was his stomach. "I'll grab fire wood, keep catching those fish!" He said, disappearing into the woods. Secretly, however, you sorta spied on the two, wondering what was gonnq happen.

otp
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Conrellia sighed. "Jeez, I could've been slaying giant beasts and saving entire towns like in those stories but no, I'm using my adventure for people to ignore me."

She continued to look for fish, but from time to time gave short glances to Kazuku, wondering just what was going on in that seemingly empty head of his. But then, she began to feel the itch to brawl again... Even thinking of duking it out with Kazuku to finally settle that little rock-throwing fiasco... After a few hours and a dozen fish, she finally speaks once more. "Hey, Kazuku?" She said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Kazuku moves his head toward her."Hm?" Wondering what she wants kazuku stares at her muscles and says in his mind "She's stronger then an average woman. A strong and proud voice. Confidence aswell. All the makings of a true warrior."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:23 pm

The large merc was starting to get bored watching the two. Nothing was happening. They'd steal glances at each other, well, mostly the saiyan girl was glancing at Kasuku, but nothing was really happening. Just before giving up to actually go collect firewood, his ears perked up that Conrelia finally broke the silence.

'Ah, this gonna be good.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm

She could feel her blood stirring. She stood up from the water, and turned around to face him. She then raises her fists to her sides, and utters a phrase familiar to her tribe.
"Do you want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Kazuku glazes at her with the utmost respect as his heart pounds and his legs start to shake from excitement and he calmly says "I'd be glad to"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Like a stalker on his crush, Zeik just watched the two from the bushes. After hearing their conversation and reactions, he just shook his head. Looked like these two had never been in a fight before, much less a real battle. Still, he was interested.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Still standing in the water with gentle, small waves, heart racing, Conrellia outstretches her arms and smiles.
"Come at me."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 pm

You can feel the tension in the air, The blood flowing throughout our bodies.
Here I come!
Kazuku dashes at her and throws a punch.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Zeik mentally facepalmed so hard you could almost hear it. He was hoping and praying that the only reason kazuku would start with such an obvious attack is because he wanted to test Conrelia's skill. Still, he wanted to see how the saiyan would respond.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Watching his move coming towards her, she ducks, avoiding such a punch. Then, now on her knees, outstretches her legs, and sweeps them from under him, attempting knocking him off balance.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Kazuku avoids her attempt with a roll or more like tumble and he prepares himself for a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:07 pm

In retaliation, she goes straight for the throat, in a metaphorical sense.
She rushes forward in very close range, and suddenly...
[Conrellia performs High Speed Rush!]
She attempts to launch a whole wave of kicks, punches, and elbows at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Kazuku blocks [HP - 6] Kazuku lifts his right leg in attempt to kick her jaw.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:18 pm

In an attempt to prevent harm to her jaw, she throws her head downwards, forcing the kick's impact to her more sturdy and hardened forehead. [HP-2]
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:23 pm

As she glances at Kazuku she see's him with one hand over his eye laughing. "Hehehehahaha, I knew you weren't just some beastwoman you have some skill."

Kazuku suddenly activates psycho smasher

He comes at her with relentless attacks.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Unable to block them all, as she's already disoriented, the is hit by the wave of attacks, only about to barely dodge 1-2 of them.
[HP-2.5]
[Total Health - 20.5/25]
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Unable to take anymore, Zeik finally arises from behind a tree.

"Stop! Stop! Just... stop!" He said, approaching the two. "What the hell was that? Have you two never been in a real fight?" He shook his head in a fit of disappointment. "In terms of strength, you two aren't bad, but there's no technical skill..."

The large merc turned to Kazuku. "You! You don't set up your attacks at all. You just run straight forward and hope they land. Against speed types, you'd get your ass handed to you all day!" He said.

"and you!" He said, pivoting to turn and face Conrelia. "You just blocked with your goddamn forehead. Niggawot. And you did the same thing this guy did, didn't set up your attacks!"

Last edited by Phantom on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Kazuku stands there scratching his head in confusion. "And how do YOU know so much about fighting?"

He turns his head to Coni to make sure she's okay then he remembers how tough she is.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Conrellia pouted, and crossed her arms.
"Hey, you wouldn't know about my tactics! I have a sturdy head from smacking it on shit all the time, and I had no reaction time! Better my head than my jaw anyhow, I need to eat! I can't really eat with a glass jaw, can I?"
She stuck her nose in the air arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:57 pm

"I'm a professional Mercenary. I got by the name Zeik The Unbreakable." He said to kazuku

The large Ragonar merc sighs and his stomach rumbles at the notion of eating. "I'm actually starving now. Let's eat. Afterwards, I'll teach you guys some tricks you can use in battle." Zeik realized he forgot to actually grab any fire wood. After an awkward short pause, he walks into the forest and back out in a few moments.

Gathering some dried leaves and shrubs for tinder, he begins making the fire.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Kazuku starts cursing in elvish at him to see if he reacts.

"Jukkete Ud Ud`Raan Kuu`Datto"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next