FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character : Zeik Thenys

Character sheet
Level: 4
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Zeik just stared blankly at Conrellia. "You-you didn't get my fish though..." He sighed. "Well, I guess it's getting late anyway. Let's go ahead and practice a bit."

The large merc got up and dusted himself off. He moved a few feet away from the campfire, making sure no one would accidentally end up in it. "Alright...who's first?" He asked, picking his ear.
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character : Kazuku Garlon

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Kazuku starts to crack his neck, stretch, and crack his knuckles.
"I guess i'll go first"
Kazuku not knowing how strong his opponent is puts his guard up.
Leaving no openings kazuku says:
"I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character : Conrelia

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Conrellia gets up, irritated, and stomps over to Kazuku, before pushing him out of the way and readying her own battle stance.
"No, I'M going first, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Zeik sighed at the two. "Otp..." He muttered under his breath. "You two make up your minds. I'll get to both eventually. I'm going to show you how to fight in a 1v1 situations. Also, do we want to use weapons, or we fisticuffs?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Kazuku gives up.
"She can go first."
"I don't use my weapon unless it's really life or death"
Kazuku steps to the side and waits.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm

"Aww yiss!" she gloated.

She stands in front of Zeik, and readies her battle stance.
"So, what are you going to teach me exactly?" she asked. "A proper way to set up? How to move even quicker? More moves I could use in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:40 pm

"A feint." He said. The large merc stepped in quick, and aimed a punch right for Conrellia's face. His intent was to get her to raise her block to defend he head, or maybe even for her to try and block it with her forehead so she would be off balance for his next move. 

He didn't follow through with the punch, however, and at the last second withdrew it. With the same momentum, he went low and aimed a hook for Conrellia's side, but stopped the punch right before it got to her ribcage.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Kazuku watches this and understands.
"I see, using the opponents reflexes against them"
Kazuku sits and pays more attention.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Conrellia flinched heavily at the two almost-punches, before taking a step back.

"Oooh, I get it now... So, you scare an enemy, making them flinch and stuff, but they don't get hurt and it confuses them a lot?" She concurred.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:00 pm

"That and it makes your moves unpredictable." he said. He entered a defensive stance this time. It's was a loose boxer's stance, arms both in front of his face with his left shoulder leading. His left foot was forward a bit, but they were pretty much the same distance; both at shoulder width apart.

"Now come on, show me a feint." He said, notioning Conrellia to attack him.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Kazuku watches carefully soaking up everything.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Fired up, Conrellia throws punches and kicks at Zeik, all of which she pulls back immediately " before launching more and doing the same. "Like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

"No!" He said sternly. "A succesful feint has 2 parts to it." The merc threw a hard right punch, but withdrew it quickly. "It has to look real. The punch has to have heart and bloodlust behind it."

Zeik then threw an uppercut high, but withdrew it. With the same hand and the same momentum, he threw a smash at the body(Similar to an uppercut, but has a slight hook too it). "Second, the follow up attack has to use the momentum from the feint. If it doesn't, it will be slow and not as powerful."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Kazuku figures it out and decides not to tell her so she can figure it out on her own.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 pm

"D-do you want me to actually hit you in the end? Because I feel like you'll retaliate and wreck my face." she unsuringly says.

"Whatever, you're the boss." she continues. She repeats his instruction. She gains a look of cruelty and sadism and throws a shot to the lower gut, but not before pulling it back and throwing an uppercut of the same momentum and speed, and then stopping it before it hit where it would've connected at.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 pm

"Better!" He said, pleased with her quick learning. He lowered his center of gravity and raised his arms. "Now, attack me this time!" He said sternly. "I'll teach you another tip." Zeik was planning something, but he first had to be wary of Conrellia's strength.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Kazuku glares at them and watches closely.
"This'll be good"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:37 pm

The words "ohfuckohfuckohfuck" repeated in her mind in a sequence.

She then manned the fuck up, and performed her task.
She threw a punch to the gut, and pulled it back at the last second.
She threw an uppercut to the face, and pulled it back before it hit once more,
Finally, she swung her arm back, and then thrusted it forward, attempting to hit him straight on the chest.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 pm

'Double feint' He thought to himself. 'Good, but she had to rear her attack back twice, slowing her attack down.' In a single motion, Zeik used his left palm to push Conrellia's attack to the side, while moving out of the way himself. 

Deflected!

He stood and relaxed. "That's called deflecting or parrying." he informed the two.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Kazuku gets a big grin on his face and stands up.
"Nice job coni"
He claps.
"Hm, you never said you wouldn't counter attack during this so why didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:52 pm

"Huh, deflecting... I never thought of that before... Good stuff." she admitted.
She then turned to Kazuku. "Well, he didn't counter so I could actually see what he was trying to show me, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

"Aye." He said, referring to Conrellia's comment. "No point in knocking her out if she didn't see what I did." 

"Now, there's one more thing to teach." He said, dropping into his stance once more. "Come attack me."
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm

"Alrighty then" she replies.

She bends over, aiming her head directly at his stomach. She charges forward fast and head-first.

"Here I come!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

'Not what I was expecting...' He thought to himself. 'But it'll have to work.' He said Conrellia charging head first and braced himself. He focused on making his core tight, as he would have to absorb the blow.

Zeik used MIGHT TANKER! Doubling TGH for 1 post.

He took the blow directly to the stomach with no indication of pain. With one quick motion, he grabbed Conrellia's head and aimed a knee directly for the center of her face! Right before it hit her, he stopped.

"This is a more advanced technique. After your opponent attacks, use their own attack against them, whether it be them over extending, on the floor, crouching, whatever it is. Then punish it." He let go of her head and took a few steps back. "The hard part about this is setting it up. Thanks to my body, I was able to absorb the blow. It is more efficient to dodge, throw your opponent off balanced and then retaliate, however."
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:18 pm

"Jeez, you could've told me what you were gonna do!" Conrellia brushes herself off.

"I thought you were actually gonna rearrange my face for a second there! Though, I guess it makes sense, now that I look back." She pouted a bit. "...Thanks."

She looked over at Kazuku.
She points at him, and utters "Can I try that on him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next