FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character : Conrelia

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Conrellia turns to look at Kazuku, who seems to be spouting incoherent garble.
".... The hell are you saying, man?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character : Zeik Thenys

Character sheet
Level: 4
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 pm

The large merc suddenly dropped what he was doing and was in Kazuku's face half a second later. The Ragonar was nearly twice the size of the human/elf halfling. "I'm sorry, smoothskin. I'm a bit hard of hearing. Mind repeating anything you just said?" He scowled.
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character : Kazuku Garlon

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Kazuku sits down and shrugs. "Ever here the saying Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't hurt me?

I am sorry for the foul language I used. It was not honorable.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:20 pm

She simply stared in shock at the display before her.
"Woah, what did he say that was so bad?" She asked. "All I heard was -" she continues by making a horrible yet semi-accurate recreation of what she heard. "Is it like some kind of forbidden curse word like how 's'ofych' and 'oglin' are in Saiyan?
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:24 pm

"Watch what you say you little traako." Zeik said as he went to continue making the fire. "Yes, he called me a fuck Ass Asshole bastard. Shit didn't even make sense."

After awhile, smoke started to form. The mercenary blew on the source of the smoke, trying to get the lit pieces to spread. Soon, they had a campfire. "Alright, let's cook some fish!"
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Kazuku slowly tilts his head up and gazes at the sky. Hesitant, he slowly opens his mouth and says.
"My dream is to be accepted by my own race/races"

Kazuku glances back and forth at both of them waiting for their response.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Conrellia stares at Kazuku, puzzled as to what he exactly meant by that.
"... Is this one of those 'everyone tells their dreams and ambitions around a campfire' things? If so, I'll continue."
She lies down on the sandy ground, and continues.
"My dream is to travel the realm and become the most powerful Saiyan there ever was."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Zeik finished placing the fish on sticks and over the campfire, carefully cooking them. He glanced between the two as they started a conversation. "Uhn." He said. "I don't have a dream. I've killed who I wanted to kill. Now, I just take jobs for my next paycheck." He said.

He grabbed a fish, blew on it, and took a huge bite out of it. "That's it. Not much about me."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Kazuku stomach growls, no it roars. So he quickly grabbed a fish and blew on it.
"Thank you for this food"
Kazuku casually noms on the fish while staring at Zeik and he slowly opens his mouth.
"How many people have you kill?Did you feel remorse?"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Conrellia raised her head, not too surprised he didn't have much of a dream to follow. She then took a bite out of a fish, and got goosebumps from the familiar flavor.
"Depends, Kazuku. What reason did he have to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:56 pm

The ragonar continued chowing down on the first. When he was done with that one, he tossed it and picked up another. While eating with one hand, he started cooking up others.

"Depends." He started. "Sometimes I kill for vengeance, for pay... or maybe they just pissed me off."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Kazuku finishes his first fish and grabs another. As he bites down on it he suddenly gives of a sorrowful aura.
"I killed for survival, vengeance for others, maybe enjoyment once. I would go deep into thought after words, not because I felt bad but because I didn't feel bad"
Kazuku just shrugs it off and starts taping his chin as he rest his arm on his knee.
"Death is natural right? Everyone dies. Everyone lives but is there a space between death and life?"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Conrellia grows puzzled, wondering why the conversation had suddenly grown so deep and philosophical. However, she just decided to role with it.
She started, "Well, people in my tribe died all the time, often from killing each other. Sometimes I don't question why they do it, though. Just 'the circle of life' and all that crap."
The then turned her head over to Zeik, and continued.
"Though, if you kill people just because they piss you off, why didn't you just wipe me out on the spot earlier today? You look tough enough to do it, anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Zeik gave a sarcastic laugh. "People that really piss me off. You just irritated me a bit. " He said through the fish he was eating. "Now this faggot over here. " He raised his voice a bit, motioning to Kazuku. "Nearly took his head off on the spot."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Kazuku doesn't pay attention to his comment yet he looks Zeik directly in his eye.
You could feel the tension in his muscles.
Kazuku hesitates to say anything waiting a couple of seconds to speak.
He then lets out a simple yet surprising question.
"So you would kill us if it was convenient?"
One drop of sweat comes down his forehead because of how good the fish was.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Conrellia was just about to take another bite of her fish until she heard this question, and then thought a bit. What if he would just kill the two of them if it was necessary for him?

Her eyes widened a bit, and she shifted slightly away from Zeik, in a somewhat clear distress.

"You wouldn't do that, right? I mean, I just set out on a journey!"

Last edited by DreamWalker on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Zeik just ignored kazuku's stare as he went along eating his fish. He was one his third one already. Big Ragonars eat much more than the smaller races.

"You?" He said, referring to Cronrellia. "Hmmm, nah. Too young. No one would want you dead anyway."

"The halfling over here.... I'd kill him if it were just a bit of coin." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Kazuku does seem phased by the statement and simply replies with:
"Story of my life"
Kazuku proceeds to stand and walk north into the woods not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Conrellia watched as Kazuku walked into the woods filled with god-knows-what.
"Hey, where are you going? Ya' can't just leave!" She shouted from afar. She stood up, and tried walking over to where he was going, but then hesitated. I mean, who would listen to her?
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Zeik, being much older than them, saw a great opportunity to be a good mentor and rolemodel for these two younger warriors.

But nah.

He just sat and continued eating fish at the same pace. Shit was cash, yo. He was on his 4th at this point and they were starting to run out. "Hey beastgirl." He called out. "Mind fishing up some more. I'm still hungry."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Kazuku was sleeping not eve 13 feet away from them dreaming about being a farmer.
Sleep talk:"Hmm...i wonder how much produce i'll get this mrmrmrmrm"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Conrellia turned around at Zeik, and sighed.
"Very well, 'your majesty.'" she muttered under her breath.
She then went back over to the water and at again. However, it began to turn to late twilight, making it much harder to search for the next meal.

She thought to herself, "Jeez, just when I thought I'd be the boss and badass of a story, I end up as someone else's bitch girl, what a way to begin."
Still, she wasn't entirely upset, either. I mean, at least she had some company to keep herself entertained, unlike before.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:56 pm

The large merc finished off the last of the fish himself and yawned. "Woo, that was a good appetizer." He said. He glanced between the two he had just met, the man-child and the saiyan girl. Yikes, he had his hands full. Two beginner warriors trying to survive out in the wilds.

The kazuku guy was asleep, so he looked over to the saiyan girl. "If you hurry, I'll teach you some fighting tips before night completely falls." He said.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Kazuku heard this in his sleep and poped up immediately.
"Fighting tips?"
Kazuku wobbles towards them and eventually gained his balance.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Conrellia's ears perked up at the mention of fighting tips. She dashed out of the water with a large splash, causing whatever fish she was about to catch to suddenly flee in a frenzy. She then stopped at a dime in front of Zeik. "This better be good!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next